- When a visitor comes to our website, I want send the message that we actually are doing things. We have a lot more going than a single one-hour Sunday morning service.
- Looking back over the months, it's fun to see where we have been. Yes, we did a Lenten study series. There was a mid-day Bible study group. (By the way, it's stopped for the summer, but will resume in the fall.)
Wednesday, May 25, 2016
While I do delete old announcements that might cause confusion (for example, outdated "Gifts of Time" charts), I tend to leave most of the old announcements in place. I've got two reasons for doing so:
- Coffee Hour on Sunday, May 29, will be an all-church potluck.
- Grubby Sunday June 12 (Following Eucharist)
- This is our time to work together on church cleaning and small maintenance.
- Plan on wearing work clothes and bringing cleaning supplies that day.
- If you have any questions, contact Andi Shifley.