- December 9
- Jeffery Fuller will be baptized during the 10 am service. Please come and join in the celebration.
- Following this Service will be our Advent Banquet
- Meat will be provided.
- Everyone else please bring a side dish and remember that there will be guests attending the baptism
- Mini Christmas Bazaar will be held on December 9 and 16. Please bring items to sell.
- December 13
- The Thursday morning 10:30 am class will be filling and wrapping shoe boxes to give to Ashland children for Christmas. Bring items, small toys, winter gear (gloves, socks), candy, personal items (tooth brushes) to church by December 13. Thanks to Ann Shelly for organizing this wonderful outreach.
- December 24
- Christmas Eve service will be held on December 24 at 7pm. Please invite friends. There will be special music for this Holy Night
- December 29
- The Boar's Head and Yule Log Festival will be held at Trinity Cathedral on Saturday December 29.
- There is only one rehearsal which is on December 27th. If you want to be a participant or attend this Diocesan Celebration look on this website: Boar's Head and Yule Log Festival http://www.boarsheadcleveland.org/
Saturday, December 8, 2018
Tuesday, November 27, 2018
Sunday, November 4, 2018
- Greeters: Cliff Broeder, Mary Jo Bates
- Cantor: Bob Reed
- Crucifer: Dawn Peters
- Chalice: Ann Shelly
- Lectors: Bob Shelly, Allan Andersen
- Prayers of the People: Tracy Gibbs
- Tellers: Bob Shelly, Cliff Broeder
- Coffee Hour: The Reeds
- Altar Guild: Kathy Clark
- Cleanup: The Peters
- Greeters: Bob Reed, Tracy Gibbs
- Cantor: Curt Allen
- Crucifer: Shirlene Reed
- Chalice: Curt Allen
- Lectors: Allan Andersen, Virginia Bemis
- Prayers of the People: David Gibbs
- Tellers: Erin Fuller, Tracy Gibbs
- Coffee Hour: The Peters
- Altar Guild: John Wagner
- Cleanup: The Reeds
- Greeters: John Wagner, parish kids
- Cantor: Bill Clark
- Crucifer: Curt Allen
- Chalice: Shirlene Reed
- Lectors: Dawn Peters, Virginia Bemis
- Prayers of the People: Bob Reed
- Tellers: Bill Clark, Tracy Gibbs
- Coffee Hour: Dessert Potluck
- Altar Guild: Tracy Gibbs
- Cleanup: Everyone
Tuesday, June 26, 2018
Saturday, July 7
- 4:00 to 5:00 pm: Kechi will share her story and answer questions.
- 5:30 pm: Light supper will be provided
- 6:30 pm: An evening of testimony and praise
- Kechi will be with us for our regular 10:00 am worship service
Monday, June 25, 2018
Monday, June 4, 2018
Thursday, June 21, we are invited to Bellwether Farm, the camp and conference center being developed by the Diocese of Ohio. The event is the meeting of the Mission Area Council (MAC), an association of seven local Episcopal churches.
The meeting will be an informal potluck picnic. Meat to grill will be provided, as will plates, napkins, and silverware. We should bring potluck picnic dishes (along with serving utensils).
Date and time: 6 p.m., Thursday, June 21.
Place: Bellwether Farm, 4655 State Route 60, Wakeman, Ohio 44889
Monday, May 28, 2018
Or the problem could be that you are still using AOL email. (AOL is famous for just shutting down from time to time. When that happens, the sender doesn't get a notice that the message "bounced," and the recipient doesn't see anything except that the inbox is mysteriously empty.)
Another possibility is that your email program might be set to reject anything sent to more than one person as "spam."
- Look in your "spam" folder to see if our messages are landing there. It might be somewhat hidden.
- If you have an AOL account, I strongly suggest you get an additional account from a more reliable server. Gmail (from Google) works well and it's free.
- Go to the bottom of the column on your right, and click the link to send a message to the St. Matthew's webmaster, asking to be added to our email list. (If you change email servers, we will not know until you tell us!)